Why Outdoor Companies Need Recreational Insurance

There are many types of insurance that a business should have. The specific types often depend on the size of the business, the facility it operates in, and the nature of the business. When you have a recreational business, especially one that comes with a number of risks to the customers, it’s essential to have recreational insurance. This is important coverage for protecting your business against the many risks it faces and the lawsuits that could come from them. When you need recreational insurance, call us at Kinowski Agency Inc. in Amsterdam, NY.

Recreational Businesses

Is your business centered on adventurous fun? This may include indoor delights such as a climbing wall. It often includes outdoor events like canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, hiking, rock climbing, etc. You may take people hunting or fishing, or you may conduct bicycle tours. Whatever your leisure activity, it often runs the risk of serious accidents happening. To cover these, you need recreational insurance. This coverage can pay for things like medical bills and legal costs when an accident happens to one of your customers. 

Protect Your Business

There are many other types of business insurance that you may already have, but most of them won’t cover something like a rock climbing accident. They often center on things like the facility itself getting damaged or having cyber problems like a data breach. You need recreational insurance for the accidents that are pretty inevitable in the recreational industry. Make sure you have plenty of this coverage so that even a serious accident can be paid for by the policy. This protects your business and makes sure that you can continue without having to sell it to pay for the medical bills. 

Get Recreational Insurance

To get your recreational policy, call us at Kinowski Agency Inc. in Amsterdam, NY. 

Full-Time vs. Part-Time Living RV Insurance

RV insurance is a type of recreational insurance. One of the important considerations when selecting a policy is whether you will be living in your RV part-time or full-time. At Kinowski Agency Inc., in Amsterdam, NY, we offer policies for full-time and part-time RV use. 

What is Full-Time RV Use?

Part-time RV use applies to those who use their RV for short periods of time. Full-time RVers, on the other hand, reside in their RV for long periods. 

Some RV owners think that you must stay in your RV all the time to qualify as a full-time RVer. However, this isn’t the case. If you spend 150 nights or more in your RV, this is considered full-time RV living. 

Difference Between Full Time and Part Time Coverage

Both full-time and part-time RV insurance cover the RV, your possessions, and some liability. However, full-time insurance is more comprehensive. 

Part-time RV insurance provides general liability protection. It will cover damage to another vehicle or other’s property in the event of an accident. Part-time RV insurance is similar to an auto policy, with some features of a homeowner’s policy. 

Full coverage RV insurance will also cover your RV, and the possessions within the RV. This has many similarities to a homeowner’s policy, with some features of an auto policy as well. Full-time RV insurance offers the same coverage as part-time RV insurance but typically has higher coverage limits.  You can also add under/uninsured injury and property coverage, and vacation liability coverage. 

Get Recreational Insurance with Kinowski Agency Inc. Today

If you need recreational insurance in Amsterdam, NY, contact Kinowski Agency Inc. We offer recreational vehicle insurance, as well as many other types of insurance. Our friendly agents will discuss your needs and help you select the best policy for your needs.